Words to keep inside your pocket:
- Quiescent - a quiet, soft-spoken soul.
- Chimerical - merely imaginary; fanciful.
- Susurrus - a whispering or rustling sound.
- Raconteur - one who excels in story-telling.
- Clinquant - glittering; tinsel-like.
- Aubade - a song greeting the dawn.
- Ephemeral - lasting a very short time.
- Sempiternal - everlasting; eternal.
- Euphonious - pleasing; sweet in sound.
- Billet-doux - a love letter.
- Redamancy - act of loving in return.
hehe, I was tagged by elowenrhosyn! Thank you dear. :)
Rule 1: Always post the rules
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 9 new ones.
Rule 3: tag 11 people and link them to this post.
Rule 4: Actually tell them you tagged them
1. What is your preferred location of living? A forest, the countryside, a city?
Oh, forest most definitely! I’m lucky enough to live in one right now actually, and it’s very magical. It does get lonely sometimes, and it gets pretty buggy in the summer, so I do miss living in the city every now and then. But I wouldn’t want to go back to the noise and all the rushing around… I love the slower pace of the forest.
2. What is your favourite season and what are two things you like and one thing you dislike about it?
I can never decide between fall and spring. Fall, obviously because it is the most beautiful time of year, and because it’s the best time for knitting, and getting all cozy… but I can never shake the dread of winter’s coming. I live in northern Minnesota so the winters here are quite brutal. Which is why spring is so great cause it’s always such a relief. And it’s the time of planting. But it’s definitely not as pretty as fall.
3. Do you go to Medieval or Viking fairs? If yes, what do you like about it? If no, would you like to go sometime?
I’ve been much too poor to go to things like that recently, but ooooh, I’d love to.
4. What is your favourite historical period?
Oh, the renaissance… when creativity and art flourished. Or the Victorian era for the fashion.
5. If you could live in the world of a book, in what book would you live?
Ah, good question… oh how I’d love to live in Middle Earth with the elves in Rivendell.
6. What is your favourite Disney Character?
Sara from The Land Before Time. Yep yep yep!
7. What is your least mythical fantastical creature?
Hmm… probably a gremlin. Always hiding in the shadows… playing pranks and laughing at your misfortune. Annoying little bastards.
8. If you and I went to a bakery and I would treat you on one thing from pasty to bread, what would you pick?
Oh my god, I have such a weakness for bakery treats. It would be hard to choose but I’d probably pick a chocolate eclair. ohoh, or a cupcake.
9. If you could be an animal, what animal would you be?
Hmm… probably a mountain lion. Wait no, I wouldn’t want to hunt prey… I’d be a deer so I could still live in the forest but without the brutal maiming.
1. What is the most interesting dream you’ve had?
2. Do you have an animal totem?
3. What’s one skill or talent you wish you had?
4. If you could time travel would you go to the future or the past?
5. Do you believe in the existence of extraterrestrial/interdimensional life?
6. What is your favorite thing to cook or bake?
7. What is you astrological sun sign? And if you know them, your moon and rising signs? Do you think your sign(s) describe you well?
8. Coffee or tea?
9. What character from a movie or book can you most relate to?
I’m tagging:Birchwoodfables, forestferncreations, moonlightberry, thedruidsteaparty, ophelia-violetta, forestfeather, the-elvish-muse, cinnamonzen, mabbonettesamhain, evamariasworld, disheveledmoriwitch
I don't understand how I haven't found your shop and blog before now but HOLY WOW are they amazing. I think I am dying. Keep up the great work :)
aww thanks so much! you just put a big smile on my face. :) don’t die though okay? it’s just knitting. hehe. I’m so happy you like it though. :)